This is the perfect project for each student to introduce themself to their new teacher. All you need is one long piece of construction paper and you're ready to rock!
This project includes:
1. "Allow me to introduce myself..." Letter
2. I'm successful when.... (Students list 5 ways they feel successful in school.) There are directions and guiding questions for each space to help the students brainstorm.
3. Quick Thoughts About School: Fill in sheet for student with things such as, "If you asked my teacher about me, he/she would say that I am___________ because __________.
4. A Glimpse Into My World: Fill in sheet with things like..."Some people might say I'm obsessed with _____." "My friends call me __________ because _____."
5. Top Ten Lists: Facebook style Top 10 Likes and Dislikes
Overall, a quick, easy, fun and useful project for the end of the year!