This project is perfect for the end of the year. All you will need is one piece of long construction paper...gotta love no prep!
Students will be able to easily assemble this little book for their next year's teacher. (I leave my students' projects in their future teacher's box.)
This product includes:
1. Pictures of finsihed products
2. Writing Space "Allow Me to Introduce Myself..." - Letter to the teacher with guiding questions to help with brainstorms
3. "I am successful when..." - Students will choose the top 5 ways that they are successful in school. Guiding questions to help student get ideas.
4. "Quick Thoughts About School" - Fill-ins such as... "If you asked my teacher, he/she would say that I am __________ because ___________." "Two things I know I do well in school are ______________." etc.
5. "A Gimpse into My World" - In my family, I'm known as the one who __________. Some people might say I'm obsessed with ______________. etc.
6. Two Top Ten Lists- Facebook style--Top 10 Likes and Dislikes