This is a ready to use project menu. This item allows for differentiation of student ability and learning styles, and meets a variety of Common Core Standards. This menu is perfect for allowing students to have a choice in how they are assessed on their learning. The menu (supplied in color and black and white) is stocked with 20 project options. Each project option comes with a rubric and expectations page. All of the rubric and expectation pages are FULLY EDITABLE. They are still in power-point form for ease of editing. There are also blank slides of each included.
Check out the full contents below:
1. Directions for preparation
2. Directions for completion
3.. Directions for printing
4. Helpful hints for teachers
5. Helpful hints for students
6. Project Menu: front & back
7. Rubrics & Descriptions/examples/how-to lists that are FULLY EDITABLE!
8. A blank rubric & description/example/how-to page
9. Common core anchor standards for each individual project as well as for the overall assignment.
Menu titles, rubric titles, explanation titles, and anchor standard lists are color coordinated for ease of use.
Check out the preview above for a better image of what you're reading about :)