Projekt 1065 by Alan Gratz Novel Study
5th - 7th
What educators are saying
I really liked this resource. The questions and activities are great! I wish that it came with a guide though!
My students loved using this resource. They were engaged and had no trouble following the directions. The resource was easy to use and prepare for.
Projekt 1065 by Alan Gratz is a fantastic introduction into many of the events and people that made up World War II. Encourage high-level discussion and learn more about the events and people mentioned in the novel.
There are 23 pages of activities plus an answer key.
- KWL Chart
- Pre-Reading Questions
- Discussion Questions (2 pages)
- Comprehension Quizzes (3 pages)
- Final Quiz
- Vocabulary List
- 2 Vocabulary Quizzes (matching)
- Vocabulary Worksheet
- Fact vs Fiction Venn Diagram
- WWII Terms and Events List
- Notable People From Book List
- People and Events Matching
- Michael: Beginning vs End
- Traits graphic organizer (Michael and Fritz)
- Themes graphic organizer
- Old Fritz vs New Fritz Venn Diagram
- Notable Quotes
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.