This includes 5 large foldables and 5 small foldables.
Please see preview for a look at all of the foldables that you will receive on cells.
- Living vs. Non-living Things
- Single Cell Organisms vs. Multicellular Organisms
- Cell Theory
- Types of Cells (prokaryotes vs. eukaryotes cells)
- Eukaryotic Cells (plant vs. animal cells)
- Prokaryotes vs. Eukaryotes Cells Compare & Contrast Venn Diagram
- Plant vs. Animal Cells Compare & Contrast Venn Diagram
NOTE: Please make sure you have the appropriate program to open this file. The activities are in a Microsoft Word document (so you can differentiate instruction) and a pdf document.
Other Great Items that I offer On CELLS
Build a Plant Cell
Build a Animal Cell
Build a Cell Membrane
Plant & Animal Cell Foldables
Plant & Animal Cell CFU Activities
Plant & Animal Cells PowerPoint Presentation
Cell Organelles Mix-n-Match Game
Plus many more products! Visit my store to see my other products
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
tags: science interactive notebook, cells, biology, cell theory, eukaryotes, prokaryotes, multicellular, single cell organisms, unicellular