Did you just receive a set of Activotes or interested in finding out how they work and what they can do? Take a look at my FREE guide for the classroom.
• What are ActiVotes?
• Obtaining and Identifying ActiVotes.
• Getting Started
• Registering Devices to the Hub/Board
• Importing/Adding Students to the Database
• Registering Students to the Votes
• Voting Procedures: Express Poll
• Voting Procedures: Prepared Questions
• Voting Procedures: Conducting the Vote
• Exporting Results
• Troubleshooting Tips
You can see more information on my blog post about them!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Nutcracker Storybook
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Peter and the Wolf Storybook
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on Instagram!
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at PitchPublications@gmail.com
. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!
Promethean, ActivInspire, ActivExpressions, ActivHub, and ActiVotes are all registered trademarks of Promethean World. No claim is made on these products nor do they endorse Pitch Publications in any way. This is not an official guide and was created as a resource for teachers in the classroom.