Teaching language can be a chore. Let's make it a lot more fun! This resource contains 1 sort/game that has 30 cards (on 2 different levels) that can be used 4 different ways. They focus on identifying correct pronoun-antecedent agreement.
1. INDEPENDENT-Allow students to cut out the cards and sort independently to assess student understanding of a skill AND/OR glue into an interactive notebook.
2. SMALL GROUPS-Allow students to work in teams to complete the sort as race/challenge to see which team can complete it first.
3. WHOLE GROUP-Use the cards as an energizer/game by using the posters included instead of the headers. Post these around the room. Students will each draw one card and will sort themselves to stand near the correct poster.
4. SMALL GROUP GAME-Use the cards (minus the headers), the game board included, copies of the number cards provided (or a die, if you have one), and the master list to practice as a game. You will also need items for students to use as their game pieces.
-TIP: Secure game board inside a file folder and print multiple copies of the number cards on cardstock. Laminate both in order to make them last!
5. DIGITAL-Now includes a digital sort that can be done through google drawings and assigned in Google Classroom. Detailed teacher instructions included in the pack.
Want more like this? Check out my YEAR LONG Language Skills Bundle for 4th grade (only $12)