Add some pizzazz to pronouns with this 67 page unit! The focus is on personal pronouns, but possessive pronouns are included (minimally) as well as reflexive pronouns (very minimally- just on chart). Please view the preview for a sneak peek at some of the pages.
PLEASE NOTE that this version has similar activities to my "Less Mess" Pronouns Interactive Notebook Activities in which it has been redesigned in the "Less Mess" interactive notebook form. If you own the "Less Mess" Interactive Notebook, many of these activities will be repeated. If you have questions before purchase about the similarity, just let me know!
Pages included are:
1. "What's Going On Here?" Introduction to Pronouns- student activity
2. Identifying Pronouns (Pronoun Chart)
3. Pronoun Challenge-activity
4. Pronoun Race and Cards- This is a fun activity to motivate and excite students while identifying pronouns.
5. "What's the Scoop on Pronouns?" (card matching activity)
6. Colorful Pronouns (color coding)
7. Personal Pronouns in Context
8. Antecedent Match and Practice
9. "Don't Be Bugged by Its and It's"
10. Using Its and It's in Context
11. "Your Work Isn't Difficult When You're a Pronoun Expert" (your vs. you're)
12. There, Their, and They're/ Fact and Opinion
13. Possessive Pronouns- Identification and Practice
14. Hidden Pronouns (challenge activity)
15. Poppin' Pronoun Profiles (project idea)
16. Funny Pronoun Fortunes (using pronouns creatively in context)
17. Tanka Pronoun Poetry and samples
18. Pronoun Picnic (art activity idea)
PLEASE NOTE: Three parts of this unit are also sold individually:
Popcorn Pronoun Challenge (includes numbers 2, 3, and 4 above)
What's the Scoop on Pronouns (number 5 above)
Correct Word Choice (includes numbers 9, 10, 11, and 12 above)