This pronoun freebie includes 4 sentences that can be cut out and put in a pocket chart. Students will identify the noun and decide which pronoun can be put over the noun. Check out my complete pronoun pack (coming soon) if you enjoy this freebie!
1. Print sentences on color cardstock and laminate for durability.
*I have the pronouns listed on separate pages as an option to print them on different colored paper to set them apart.
2. Cut out each word and place each sentence in a Ziploc bag.
3. Set pronouns at the bottom of pocket chart.
4. Students will unscramble the sentence and place in a pocket chart.
5. They will then identify the noun and look at the pronoun choices that can take the place of a noun.
This can be done as a whole-group lesson or in small groups.