Pronoun Smart Charts by Dianne Watson
Smart charts are thinking charts that help students think through how and why grammar is structured.
Pronoun Smart Charts includes:
1. Analyzing pronouns: antecedents, personal, demonstrative, interrogative, indefinite, relative, and possessive.
2. Analyzing reflexive and intensive pronouns.
3. The difference between this, that, these, and those (demonstrative pronoun or adjective).
4. Making sure pronouns agree with antecedents.
5. Using the correct form: subject, object, possessive.
6. Indefinite pronouns and subject-verb agreement.
7. Choosing between who and whom.
Pronoun Smart Charts
by Dianne Watson
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License