What better way to teach students about pronouns than to create your own game with them. This game integrates ICT / technology into your literacy sessions and allows students to program and modify a game to collect pronouns.
To run this gam, you will need Scratch 1.4 / 2.0, available from https://scratch.mit.edu/scratch2download/
This game is designed for level 4, 5 and 6 students and will allow them to explore pronouns and use technology to make a fun, interactive game to play in class. The game features the following.
- Control the car with the mouse to move around and collect pronouns
- pronouns randomly appear in different locations around the screen.
- sounds play for correct and incorrect words
- points are added and subtracted for correct/incorrect words
- students can add in their own pronouns and words to modify the game and play with friends.
* Students will need some basic knowledge of Scratch programming - that's why this game is more suited to students who have used Scratch before.
Have fun and enjoy this integrated ICT / technology / literacy activity