Students need to identify pronouns in a sentence, and they should study the different kinds of pronouns. This free pronoun station activity will provide students practice with finding pronouns in a sentence.
• Six pronoun stations with five sentences each. Pronouns covered include: personal, compound personal, demonstrative, relative, interrogative, and indefinite.
• An answer key.
• Ideas for using pronoun stations in class.
I made these pronoun practice sentences when I needed my older students to identify pronouns, and I wanted students to move around the classroom. These stations also allow me to meet with smaller groups.
• Color by Grammar Types of Pronouns Coloring Sheet
• Demonstrative, Relative, and Interrogative Pronouns Task Cards
• Subordinating Conjunctions and Relative Pronouns Task Cards
• Relative Pronouns: Note-Taking Sheet and Practice Sentences
• Pronoun Antecedents Task Cards
• Personal Pronoun Forms Coloring Sheet
• Personal and Compound Personal Pronouns Task Cards
• Indefinite Pronouns Task Cards
Grammar Station Activities
• Verb Stations: Main Verbs and Helping Verbs
• Simple Sentences Stations and Powerpoint - Review Subjects and Predicates