These 24 task cards are fun way for students to practice identifying and using pronouns. Students are asked a variety of ways to use pronouns such as fill in the missing word(s), identify the pronouns, or replace the noun with a pronoun. Each task card has a picture that relates to the sentence(s) on that particular card.
Task cards are a versatile resource. These can be used for:
- Roam the Room- cut out the cards and display them around the room for students to find and solve. This is a great way to get students active and moving.
-Scoot- put one card on each student’s desk. Then students move around the room to solve each problem as the teacher directs.
- Partner work
- Independent Task Cards
- For small group instruction
- For those with Smartboards- display on the board for whole class or group instruction
- Center- laminate or display an entire sheet in a plastic paper protector and students solve
- Early Finisher activity- the cards can be displayed around the room like in Roam the Room or in a folder/envelope for students who finish early
24 Pronoun Task Cards
Single or Double Sided Recording Sheet
Optional QR Code self checking recording sheet
Follow my store to be the first to know about new resources. New products are 50% off for the first 48 hours.
Looking for more grammar resources?
Check out Noun Verb or Adjective Task Cards with Optional QR Codes