This is a colorful Power Point presentation with 38 slides to REVIEW the key standards for pronouns.
It is intended to be a review of the standards.
It centers on a silly story about a mummy family.
I copy and print four(4) slides to a page to use as a study guide to give students.
1. List of the pronouns: personal, possessive, reflexive and intensive, indefinite, demonstrative, and interrogative.
2. Each slide has a very brief explanation of the pronoun type.
3. Examples are provided.
4. There is a slide for practice and an answer slide directly following it.
5. A review of the the object pronouns: direct object, indirect object, predicate noun, object of a preposition.
6. A review of consistency in person and number.
7. A review of avoiding vague pronoun references.
8. Answer Keys