Winter speech and language therapy fun with pronouns He, She, and They! Students put the ice skaters on the pond and then name the correct pronoun on each frosty page of this engaging interactive book and a cut and paste reader.
The simple story features repetitive text to assist young readers. The words skate and skating are repeated for /sk/ practice too!
Read the cute interactive winter storybook, then have your children make their own cut and paste readers for home practice. Minibook reader is great for homework too
Sort the skaters by the pronoun or make a barrier game and practice describing.
➤SKILLS TARGETED: You'll tons of repetitions as you practice!
The repetitive text in this adorable winter reader provides lots of opportunities to practice the following skills:
• Using personal pronouns: he, she, they, I
• Answering a who? question: Who will?
• Articulation of initial /sk/
• Giving directions with prepositions and adjectives.
• Reading practice
➤CONTENTS: 31 useable pages:
• Full-page Classroom Copy of I like Skating: A Reader Focusing on Pronouns
• Interactive B&W half-page booklet- students paste the skater on the pond to match the pronoun. Great for home practice.
• Pronoun Sorting Mats and Manipulatives
• Winter Pond Scene and skater manipulatives to create:
-Cookie Sheet Activity
Color or BW? You choose! Ink-Saving, Copy-friendly, Black and White printing options are provided!
❤For even more winter speech therapy fun, you may like:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Yay! Now you'll get customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Leave a review button. Click it and you'll be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I truly value your feedback as it helps me decide which products are most valuable for your therapy room or classroom so I can create more for you. ☺