Practice He, She, and They as you place the ice skaters on the pond in this engaging interactive book and cut and paste reader. The story features repetitive text to assist young readers. Children name the correct pronoun on each frosty page. The words skate and skating are repeated for /sk/ practice too.
Read the cute interactive storybook, then have your children make their own cut and paste readers for home practice. Sort the skaters by the pronoun or make a barrier game and practice describing.
➤SKILLS TARGETED: This cute winter reader offers repeated practice of the following:
• Using personal pronouns: he, she, they, I
• Answering a who? question: Who will?
• Articulation of initial /sk/
• Giving directions with prepositions and adjectives.
• Reading practice
➤CONTENTS: 31 useable pages:
• Full-page Classroom Copy of I like Skating: A Reader Focusing on Pronouns
• Interactive B&W half-page booklet- students paste the skater on the pond to match the pronoun. Great for home practice.
• Pronoun Sorting Mats and Manipulatives
• Winter Pond Scene and skater manipulatives to create:
-Cookie Sheet Activity
Color or BW? You choose! Ink-Saving, Copy-friendly, Black and White printing options are provided!
❤For even more winter speech therapy fun, you may like:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺