PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This I Have Who Has game is great to practice identifying pronouns within a sentence.
The 32 card game is great for whole class review, or can be used in a small group by giving multiple cards to each student.
The answer key is built in, with the answer in each sentence presented in a bolded word.
Included in your purchase:
* Differentiated sets of I Have Who Has cards
* 1 - the pronoun is bolded
* 2 - no bolded words
* Black and White copies
* Coordinating seat work
* A copy of each set using the Open Dyslexic font
* Differentiated exit tickets
Find it in a bundle!
If you like this, check out my other grammar games!
All games are part of the Grammar Games MEGA Bundle!
Build Your Own Bundle
Want to purchase more resources from my shop, but they don’t come in a bundle that you like? Check out the Build Your Own Bundle option! No need to wait for a sale! Create your own package and get a discount!
Let's get SOCIAL!
Follow my blog for tips on using differentiated materials in your classroom (including many FREEBIES!!)
And see what's keeping my interest on Pinterest for a differentiated classroom!
How to get TpT credits to use on purchases:
• Rate my products to earn credits to spend on TpT! Under My TpT click on My Purchases. There you will find a green thumbs up under the product title. Simply click and rate! Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credits to spend on the site!
Also, stay up to date on my new products and freebies!
Under my name in my shop, click the green star to follow me! Get notified when new products are added or sales are happening!