Teaching pronouns to preschoolers (and early learners) can be difficult! This program contains no-prep activities on pronouns for your speech therapy sessions! This evidence-based “hands-on” program has been created to provide an interactive structure for your speech therapy lesson on subject pronouns, object pronouns, and possessive pronouns. This program is intended for use by speech-language pathologists, special education teachers, early childhood teachers, and parents with their early learners, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and early elementary students.
Note: Sorting mats are best used with mini objects and mini erasers. You can purchase from dinky doodads, Amazon, Etsy, and target dollar spot.
** For a Product Demo - checkout my Instagram @texasspeechmom highlight called "Pronouns" **
- 3 levels of instruction hierarchy
- 15 pronouns addressed
- 10 teaching posters with easy to understand language and simple pictures
- Individual receptive and expressive activities provided for each pronoun
- 16 "hands-on" sorting mats to use with manipulatives (mini objects)
- 8 speech frames in color and b/w for hands-on opportunities to manipulate mini erasers, mini objects, etc.
- Instructions for 3 different printing sizes. Talk Box size is included in file. Please note, plastic storage boxes seen in the pictures are NOT included. You can purchase plastic storage boxes at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Amazon. This is a great tool for speech therapy organization.
Activity Tip: Let the child pick out their favorite (small) toy. Use your holiday mini erasers. Address fine motor with some pom poms. Have fun squishing small balls of play-doh. This resource allows the child to LEARN new concepts through “HANDS ON” intervention!
- I vs. You
- He vs. She
- Him vs. Her
- My vs. Your*
- His vs. Hers
- She + is
- He + is
- He/She + is
- They + are
- He/She/They + is/are
- She + has
- He + has
- They + have
*Possessive adjectives (my/your) has been included due to the high frequency of errors amongst preschoolers
(Note: Mini objects can be ordered through Dinky DooDads, amazon, or found at local craft stores! Mini erasers can be ordered on amazon, Target dollar spot and party section, and various stores! Organization boxes are not included._
Stay In Touch!! ** For a Product Demo - checkout my Instagram @texasspeechmom highlight called "Pronouns" **