Personal pronouns are the focus of this mini-unit to help you teach your students the difference between subjective and objective pronouns. With worksheets, interactive activities, re-teaching lessons and more, you'll find everything you need to help your students master personal pronouns. With a variety of formats, there's access for all students.
Included you'll find
• 6-Worksheet activities & keys
• 3-Remediation pages for re-teaching or introducing pronouns
• 2-Quizzes and keys
• 3-Pronoun definitions and examples pages
• 1-Teacher Tip page
• 2-Interactive games and many more interactive activities
• 2-Posters for introducing pronouns and for use as anchor charts
You might also like these other products from It's a Teacher Thing:
Multiplication Practice Color By Number
Fall Mentor Sentences
Close Reading Vampire Bat Brochure
Back to School Activity Brochure Fourth Grade
Back to School Activity Brochure Sixth Grade
Reading Response Fans with Categorized Prompts
Literature Circles Unit for Book Clubs
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches.
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
All new products are 50% off for the first 24 hours. It pays to follow!