PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Help students practice writing convention and proofreading practice, including capitalization, end punctuation, and comma in a series. This purchase includes 20 sets of worksheets.
On each page includes 3 steps:
- Read 3 sentences and identify 3 mistakes in each sentence (capitalization and end punctuation errors).
- Re-write the sentence correctly.
- Read 1 sentence with a list of words without commas.
- Identify the list of words in the sentence and insert commas where appropriate.
- Illustrate the sentence with the list of words and commas.
- Choose one sentence, and discuss with a partner how they fixed it to practice speaking and communication skills.
A preview of this resource is available to download prior to purchasing.
Follow MW Literacy
Don’t forget to follow MW Literacy and be the first to receive notifications of new resources and special announcements.
This resource was designed for educational use in a single classroom or home, and may only be used by the buyer. Without the purchase of multiple licenses, distribution in any form to others is prohibited. No part of this resource may be reproduced, re-sold, or claimed as your own.
After you’ve downloaded your purchase, be sure to come back and leave feedback, and you will earn credit points that can be applied toward future TpTpurchases.