Proofreading Task Cards
These task cards are larger than normal (6 questions each) so students can work on just one card. More advanced students may complete more than one card. A "user friendly" method of displaying them is to laminate them, punch a hole in the corner and attach them with a binder ring.
These cards are different from others because there are multiple tasks on each card. Great for literacy centers, the Daily Five, early finishers and small group intervention!
• 10 Task Cards (6 questions each) + 10 Answer Keys (Includes Cards with both White and Colored Backgrounds)
• Recording sheet to show completion of each card
• Write the Correct Verb (This activity covers irregular verbs.)
• Subject-Verb Agreement
• Punctuation and Capitalization (This covers capital letters, periods,
question marks, apostrophes and commas.)
• What Needs Capitalization?
• Confusing Words (This activity covers frequently misspelled homophones.)
Save BIG $$ with this BUNDLE:
BUNDLE ELA Task Cards: (Common Core Grades 3-5)
Here is a list of all my available Task Cards:
Task Cards: Compare and Contrast (Common Core Grades 3-5)
Task Cards: Run-Ons, Fragments and Complete Sentences
Task Cards: Prefixes, Suffixes, Roots (Common Core Grades 3-6)
Task Cards: Multiple Meaning Words and Homophones (Common Core Grades 3-6)
Task Cards: Synonyms, Antonyms and Homophones (Common Core Grades 3-5)
Task Cards: Simple, Compound and Complex Sentences (Common Core Grades 3-5)
Task Cards: Similes, Metaphors and Idioms (Common Core Grades 3-6)
Task Cards: Parts of Speech
Task Cards: Cause and Effect (Common Core Grades 3-5)
Task Cards: Punctuation