Proofreading Task Cards
These task cards are larger than normal (6 questions each) so students can work on just one card. More advanced students may complete more than one card. A "user friendly" method of displaying them is to laminate them, punch a hole in the corner and attach them with a binder ring.
These cards are different from others because there are multiple tasks on each card. Great for literacy centers, word work, test review, the Daily Five, early finishers and small group intervention! OR place on a projector screen for morning work or warm up.
• 10 Task Cards (6 questions each) + 10 Answer Keys
• Recording sheet to show completion of each card
• Write the Correct Verb (This activity covers irregular verbs.)
• Subject-Verb Agreement
• Punctuation and Capitalization (This covers capital letters, periods,
question marks, apostrophes and commas.)
• What Needs Capitalization?
• Confusing Words (This activity covers frequently misspelled homophones.)
Save BIG $$ with this BUNDLE:
BUNDLE ELA Task Cards: (Common Core Grades 3-5)
Here is a list of all my available Task Cards:
Task Cards: Compare and Contrast (Common Core Grades 3-5)
Task Cards: Run-Ons, Fragments and Complete Sentences
Task Cards: Prefixes, Suffixes, Roots (Common Core Grades 3-6)
Task Cards: Multiple Meaning Words and Homophones (Common Core Grades 3-6)
Task Cards: Synonyms, Antonyms and Homophones (Common Core Grades 3-5)
Task Cards: Simple, Compound and Complex Sentences (Common Core Grades 3-5)
Task Cards: Similes, Metaphors and Idioms (Common Core Grades 3-6)
Task Cards: Parts of Speech
Task Cards: Cause and Effect (Common Core Grades 3-5)
Task Cards: Punctuation