This product includes 27 Spring themed reading passages
for students to proofread and edit. Each worksheet comes with an editing chart. Also included are 27 Answer Keys
so that students may check their work independently, Comprehension Questions
and a worksheet for students to recall 4 facts they learned about each Spring month .
The March passages include the following titles:
• St. Patrick's Day
• Read Across America Day
• March Madness
• Women's History Month
• Pi Day
• Happy Birthday, Harry Houdini!
• In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb
• Lucky Charms
The April passages include the following titles:
• April Fool's Day
• National Poetry Month
• Jackie Robinson Day
• Drop Everything and Read (D.E.A.R. Day and Beverly Cleary)
• The Titanic Sinks
• Easter Egg Roll
• Happy Earth Day!
• Play Ball! (Babe Ruth)
• Arbor Day
The May passages include the following titles:
• Happy Mother's Day
• Memorial Day
• Florence Nightingale (National Nurses Week)
• Cinco de Mayo
• Amelia Earhart (Solo flight across the Atlantic)
• The Kentucky Derby
• Happy Birthday, Sally Ride!
• Endangered: Blue Whales (Endangered Species Day)
• Limerick Day (Includes directions for students to write their own limerick)
If you prefer only
reading comprehension practice, you may prefer these products instead:
May Reading Passages with Comprehension Questions March Reading Passages with Comprehension Questions
April Reading Passages with Comprehension Questions
Please note: These products contain the same reading passages as the products above.
February Reading Passages: Proofreading and Editing with Comprehension Questions