This product features a 61 page construction-themed powerpoint presentation that takes students step-by-step through the process how to name, write, and model proper fractions. The presentation includes these topics:
- equal parts of a fraction
- naming fraction parts (halves, thirds, fourths, etc.)
- name and write fractions with models
- name and write fractions of a set
- proper fractions on a number line
- 12 question assessment of all concepts presented
The product also comes with a tri-fold brochure that students can fill out while going through the presentation together. It is easy to fold and keeps students engaged throughout the presentation by filling in answers to questions, writing fractions, and circling the best answers.
The last flap of the brochure leaves a place for students to fill in their answers to the assessment at the end of the presentation so you can gauge their understanding after presenting the concept of proper fractions.
This product is low-prep and guaranteed to help your students gain a better understanding of proper fractions!