"It's nice to meet you!"
A proper handshake helps students stand out when introducing themselves to classmates, teachers, and prospective employers.
But a handshake says more than hello.
A proper handshake projects confidence, attentiveness, and compassion.
This simply activity is meant for a quick lesson on the art of the proper handshake in the United States, while exposing students to the truth that other countries say hello in different ways.
- How to perform the Perfect handshake in the US
- Flip card introducing greeting customs around the world
- Memory Game to allow students the opportunity to practice these greeting
- Zentangle Art Activity to encourage kids to reflect on the preciousness of others
You May Also Like:
- Life Skills for Kids: Sewing a Button
- Cooking Projects for Kids: Cooking Camp BUNDLE
- Handwriting Practice: Life Skills
- Good Manners for Kids
- Clock Craft: Making Clocks to Tell Time
- Middle School Budget Project
- Drivers Ed: TEXT WARS GAME (Game teaching kids to NOT text and drive)
- Kindergarten Worksheets: I Know My Phone Number
- Sex Ed: Abstinence
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺