Proper Nouns Daily Grammar Practice, Worksheets, Activities, Centers 2nd Grade
Also included in
- Give your students engaging, daily grammar practice with nouns, verbs, adjectives, proper, plural, and irregular plural nouns with this bundle of ready to use grammar resources. If grammar is something you struggle to fit in, you don’t have to any longer! All of the lessons and activities in this buPrice $18.00Original Price $22.50Save $4.50
- Teaching 2nd grade grammar has never been easier with this yearlong grammar bundle! This complete resource contains 37 weeks of grammar activities with ready-to-use lesson plans, teaching PowerPoints, practice worksheets, task card centers, reading passages, and weekly assessments all in one resourcPrice $98.00Original Price $138.75Save $40.75
Give your students engaging, daily grammar practice with these easy to implement common and proper nouns activities. With this simple and effective 5-day routine, students benefit from daily practice in a variety of formats. Each day’s lesson and activities are designed to take 15 minutes or less.
The daily routine includes fun whole group practice as well as partner activities. The easy to grade proper nouns worksheet is ideal for practice, morning work, or homework. An engaging grammar reading passage gives students the opportunity to identify the target skill in context. Students apply their learning in a writing activity with three different formats for easy differentiation. On Friday students are assessed.
Daily grammar routine
Monday: Mini lesson PowerPoint with interactive practice slides
Tuesday: Grammar practice worksheet
Wednesday: Common and proper nouns task cards ideal for whole group or centers
Thursday: Reading passage with writing activity
Included in the download
- A teaching PowerPoint with daily slides for the mini-lesson and moveable practice activities
- Detailed instructions, teacher’s notes, lesson plan & answer keys
- Practice worksheet
- Reading passage
- Writing activity
- Task cards and recording sheet
- Proper nouns poster
All the activities in this unit are intentionally designed to be very simple, with easy to understand activities for students, and easy to grade papers for the teacher. All the materials require very little prep or no prep at all. In fact, the only thing you’ll need to do is make copies and cut out a few straight lines on the task cards. Teaching grammar has never been easier!
Please download the preview to see everything included.
to see the entire grammar series! I have lesson plans and printables just like these to teach every 2nd grade grammar and language standard!
Around the Kampfire