This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
If you wanna see some Bundles and Lessons connected to this product,
just copy & paste this URL into another Tab:
Most ELA, Math and Science teachers don't have
more than 100 State Tests on their shoulders
- and they enjoy anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes to teach their class.
But I've been whipping the State
while teaching an average of 110 students per year
- and with only about 38 minutes for science class!
It's a matter of public record:
I've crushed the State by 17 to 32 points, and by an average
of 23 points over a 5-year stretch.
And I'm North Carolina's 2016 Top-Scoring Science Teacher.
I've done this in a High-Poverty Title 1 school with:
No Teaching Assistants,
No Remediation Class,
and No Test-Prep books or programs.
So what are my kids doing???
Bossy Brocci worksheets
1) Create a Fictitious Chemical Compound from actual Elements, and Fill-in 2 Data Tables about that Compound:
Compound Structure (draw ball-n-stick or Kekule structure)
State of Matter
Solubility in Water
Specific Heat Capacity
2) Fill-in in a total of 25 cells in 2 different Data Tables
3) Answer 17 Fill-in-the-Blank and Multiple-choice questions based on their Calculation & Observations from the preceding Tables
4) Be compelled to present their work in a neat & orderly format
5) Be trained to Identify & Analyze the Properties of Matter methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Science Chemistry Physical Properties Chemical Properties Physical Changes Chemical Changes Nuclear Changes Chemical Reactions Elementary Chemical Reactions Synthesis Decomposition Single Displacement Double Displacement Combustion Endothermic Reactions Exothermic Reactions Precipitate Chemical Equations Reactants Products Coefficients Subscripts Stoichiometry Balancing Chemical Equations The Law of Conservation of Matter The Law of Conservation of Mass Reaction Rates Reaction Kinetics Activation Energy Reaction Rate Speed Factors Temperature Catalyst Pressure Surface Area Concentration