This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
If you wanna see some Bundles and Lessons connected to this product,
just copy & paste this URL into another Tab:
Most ELA, Math and Science teachers don't have
more than 100 State Tests on their shoulders
- and they enjoy anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes to teach their class.
But I've been whipping the State
while teaching an average of 110 students per year
- and with only about 38 minutes for science class!
It's a matter of public record:
I've crushed the State by 17 to 32 points, and by an average
of 23 points over a 5-year stretch.
And I'm North Carolina's 2016 Top-Scoring Science Teacher.
I've done this in a High-Poverty Title 1 school with:
No Teaching Assistants,
No Remediation Class,
and No Test-Prep books or programs.
So what are my kids doing???
Bossy Brocci worksheets
1) Examine 16 Reaction conditions or systems, described symbolically, with illustrated reactants/reaction system
2) Analyze and Predict 24 "competitions" or races between each half of 24 Controlled Experiment reaction duets
3) Predict the Faster chemical reaction in 2 Data Tables
4) Identify & Write which Rate Factor (from Concentration, Surface Area, Pressure or Temperature) is responsible for the outcome in 2 Data Tables [catalyst not included in this Lesson]
5) Select or Assign the two given hypothetical reaction rates or speeds to each half of the 24 duets (total of 48 entries) in 2 Data Tables
6) Write the selected reaction rate above each of the 16 given system images in 2 Graphic Organizers
7) Fill-in a total of 96 cells in 2 Data Tables with written text and quantitative responses
8) Answer 65 Fill-in-the-Blank and Multiple-choice questions based on their Calculations and Observations recorded in the preceding Data Tables
9) Be compelled to present their work in a neat & orderly format
10) Be trained to identify and describe Rate Factors' Effect on Chemical Reaction Rates methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Science Chemistry Physical Properties Chemical Properties Physical Changes Chemical Changes Nuclear Changes Chemical Reactions Elementary Chemical Reactions Synthesis Decomposition Single Displacement Double Displacement Combustion Endothermic Reactions Exothermic Reactions Precipitate Chemical Equations Reactants Products Coefficients Subscripts Stoichiometry Balancing Chemical Equations The Law of Conservation of Matter The Law of Conservation of Mass Reaction Rates Reaction Kinetics Activation Energy Reaction Rate Speed Factors Temperature Catalyst Pressure Surface Area Concentration