This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
To get the Bundles & Lessons directly connected or related to this product,
just copy & paste the following URL into a new Tab:
Most ELA, Math and Science teachers don't have
more than 100 State Tests on their shoulders
- and they enjoy anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes to teach their class.
But I've been whipping the State
while teaching an average of 110 students per year
- and with only about 38 minutes for science class!
It's a matter of public record:
I've crushed the State by 17 to 32 points, and by an average
of 23 points over a 5-year stretch.
And I'm North Carolina's 2016 Top-Scoring Science Teacher.
I've done this in a
High-Poverty, Title 1 school
in the Appalachian Mtns.
No Teaching Assistants,
No Remediation Class,
and No Test-Prep books or programs.
So what are my kids doing???
Bossy Brocci worksheets
Welcome to THE "experiment" or Demo/Activity that will make you a legend among your students. THIS bodies-bumping inquiry will likely be your students' all-time favorite - and make them forget every boring (but necessary) chalk-talk and textbook reading you ever made them suffer through.
1) Write a description of 6 different Experimental Human reactions/systems, describing the set-up the teacher has prescribed or created in a Data Table.
2) Time and Record the number of reactant B - reactant G collisions in 15 seconds in the Data Table
3) Use that data to Calculate the Collisons per hour (Cph)
4) Calculate the Reactions per hour (Rph) using the formula provided in the Data Table
5) Fill-in a Total of 24 cells in a Data Table with written responses and quantitative data
6) Illustrate symbolically the set-up for the 6 reactions/systems in a Visual Graphic Organizer - and write the Rph for each of the 6 images
7) Write the set-up for the 6 reactions/systems in a Verbal Graphic Organizer - and write the Rph for each of the 6 images
8) Answer 50 Fill-in-the-Blank and Multiple-choice questions based on their Calculations and Observations recorded in the preceding Data Table and Graphic Organizers
9) Be compelled to present their work in a neat & orderly format
10) Be trained to identify and describe Rate Factors' Effect on Chemical Reaction Rates methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' edge
Science Chemistry Physical Properties Chemical Properties Physical Changes Chemical Changes Nuclear Changes Chemical Reactions Elementary Chemical Reactions Synthesis Decomposition Single Displacement Double Displacement Combustion Endothermic Reactions Exothermic Reactions Precipitate Chemical Equations Reactants Products Coefficients Subscripts Stoichiometry Balancing Chemical Equations The Law of Conservation of Matter The Law of Conservation of Mass Reaction Rates Reaction Kinetics Activation Energy Reaction Rate Speed Factors Temperature Catalyst Pressure Surface Area Concentration