This pack is created to last 1 week of your school year in order for you to introduce and teach the properties of addition and multiplication (distributive, associative, and commutative).
I have used this with my class and my fifth graders were very successful in using the "tricks" given in the pack to aid in remembering the specific units. I love to create tricks for everything in math, and these are some of my favorite tricks! The tricks are given on each class work page, as well as on the study guide so that students have something to "study" before their quiz.
Included in this packet:
1. “I have, Who has?” for the Commutative Property
2. Commutative Property class work
3. Commutative Property homework
4. Associative Property class work
5. Associative Property homework
6. Distributive Property class work
7. Distributive Property homework
8. Properties Cut, Sort, and Glue Activity
9. Properties Cut, Sort, and Glue Activity pieces
10. Properties Study Guide (2 pages)
11. Properties Quiz