Properties of Matter QR Codes give your students an engaging way to practice their observations skills! I find that although my students can easily label an object as a solid, liquid, or gas, they often struggle to name properties of those same objects. This activity gets students up, moving, and practicing that skill, and incorporates some technology! I hope you find this product useful!
Here’s how I use it in my class:
1. Cut out and laminate the QR code cards for durability.
2. Post the cards around the room.
3. Students travel around the room to find each card in any order. When they scan the QR code on the card, a picture of an object will come up.
4. The students write down the name of the object, what type of matter it is, and 2 of its properties.
The picture cards are also included; you can use them to go over the students’ responses.
Interested in other QR code activities? Check out my
-All About Clouds
-Christmas QR Code Scavenger Hunt
-Around the World with Chris Van Allsburg: Ben's Dream QR Code Hunt
Thanks for checking out this product!
A Bird's Eye View Too
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the red star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺