1) Cut out the cards on the dotted line.
2) Tape the cards around the room (try not to arrange them in order).
3) Have students number a piece of paper 1-13.
1) Pick any card to begin. Read the clue on the paper, you will not write anything down from the paper you begin with.
2) Go find the card with the term that best fits the clue from the paper you began with.
3) Write the term down in the 1st spot on your answer sheet.
4) Read the clue
5) Go find the card with the term that best first the clue.
6) Write that term down in the 2nd spot on your answer sheet.
7) Keep going until you end with the card you began with. If you get to that card before you have used all of your lines then you made a mistake somewhere. Backtrack, find and correct before moving on.