Products in this Bundle (3)
These properties of multiplication worksheets the commutative property, associative property, and distributive property of multiplication break down the properties to your third-grade math students in an engaging way. Your students will learn strategies to solve more complex multiplication sentences and number sentences. The worksheets are also great for practice.
《《This resource is in the process of being 》》
Commutative has been updated.
- Worksheet 1 (copied in pink): Helps your students with the definition and how to recognize the associative property of multiplication.
- Worksheet 2 (copied in orange): A matching worksheet where students will draw a line to the matching number sentence.
- Worksheet 3 (copied in yellow): Allows students to fill in the missing factors in the number sentence.
- 2-learning the commutative property using arrays worksheets.
- 1-commutative property color by number worksheet (bubble gum machine)f
- 1-worksheet that introduces the definition of the commutative property and breaks it down for understanding.
- 1-finish the equation worksheet (cars)
- 1-matching worksheet
- 1-critical thinking exercise to sharpen those systematic skills.
- 1-word search worksheet introduces your, students, to the vocabulary used in the unit
- 16-task cards students will fill in the missing factor
- 1-recording sheet for task cards
- Worksheet 1 (printed in yellow): This worksheet provides the definition of the distributive property of multiplication as well as step-by-step instruction.
- Worksheet 2 (printed in blue): Practice and/or reinforcement of students that struggle "breaking apart" equations.
- Worksheet 3 (printed in pink): Students can practice and refresh their files while practicing the steps of the distributive property of multiplication.
- Worksheet 4 (printed in orange): Word problems for the distributive property of multiplication.
- Worksheet 5 (printed in green): This worksheet can be given at the beginning of the unit. It covers the vocabulary needed to complete the distributive property of multiplication unit. It is encouraging that you make sure students understand the meaning of the vocabulary before beginning the unit.
You may also find these useful:
- Properties of Multiplication Flip Book
- Properties of Multiplication Interactive Notebook
- Distributive Property of Multiplication 3rd Grade Freebie
This resource covers the Common Core Standard 3.OA.B.5
For typos please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject stating which resource you are requesting a typo fix.