Also included in
- Teaching Biology virtually this year? Make planning a breeze! This set of Biology notes covers a range of Biology topics and is perfect for a digital interactive notebook! Using Google Slides, students can type on the Cornell Notes pages and move elements on interactive notebook pages.What's incl$82.00$103.50Save $21.50
Want your high school students to have better note taking skills? Cornell notes are a great training tool for your students and these Cornell notes fit perfectly into digital interactive notebooks or 1:1 classrooms. This note set and Google Slides presentation provide an introduction to water molecules, polarity, hydrogen bonding, pH, and acids and bases.
- 11 EDITABLE Google slides on properties of water and pH (acids and bases)
- 1 Cornell Notes page with text boxes to fill in blanks
- 1 Cornell Notes page with free answer note space
- 1 digital notebook page with drag and drop properties of water and examples
- 1 digital notebook page with drag and drop characteristics and examples of acids and bases
- Answer keys with completed notes (great for absent students)
How can I use this in a virtual learning environment?
The PowerPoint coordinates seamlessly with the note pages. Notes can be taken on a device while viewing the PowerPoint to introduce or reinforce content.
What are Cornell notes?
Cornell notes consist of 1 page separated into 3 sections. A left-hand column provides major ideas and essential questions, while the large right-hand section is for detailed notes. A third section is found at the bottom of the page for summarizing the notes.
Why should you use the Cornell note-taking method?
Cornell notes are organized and efficient. They help students easily pick out the important ideas for any topic. They also make studying easier because students can use the left column of questions as a self quiz.
For other engaging methods of note-taking, see my Illustrated Notes.