Solve Proportions: Word Problems Practice and Review (7.RP.A.2c.)
is an engaging way to practice and review word problems that use proportions. Students have a scavenger hunt, create matches in notebooks, and more to practice. Answer key, interactive notebook-sized cards and large cards, and suggested uses included. My students LOVE these.
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center with other proportionality activities
- Host a proportional scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game of proportional matching
- Play the classic game of concentration using cards.
A great addition to your 7th grade math review and practice
and for differentiation.
Love word problems?
Save a bundle with the Proportion Word Problem Task Card Activity
- Proportional Relationships Word Problem Task Card Activity
- Graphing Proportional Relationships Task Card Activity
- Ratio Fall Practice and Review
- Ratio of Shapes: Matching Practice and Review
- Ratio Scavenger Hunt Word Problems
- Ratio with Mondrian
- Ratios Word Problem Practice and Review
- Fibonacci Spirals: Ratio and Scale
- Ratio Word Problems: Notes
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.