Students will be given progressively more cards to demonstrate their understanding of proportional relationships that are represented as graphs, tables, equations, and descriptions.
The zip file contains:
* 8 sets of cards with the same constant of proportionality based on the graphs, tables, equations and descriptions
* 7 cards are not proportional so students have to sort these out
* Some sets have all 4 of the types mentioned above, but some do not have an equation or a table that matches. This was created intentionally so students must be confident with their matches and understanding without using the strategy, "This is the last card so it must belong in this set."
* An answer key
* A PowerPoint file that can be shown to students to explain the recommended steps.
* Several file formats are included so you can edit the files to fit your individual classroom needs: Word (docx), PowerPoint (ppt), and pdf