Also included in
- Teach students all about graphing lines with the included tasks, activities, practice, powerpoints, a game, and more. These resources are appropriate for 8th graders or Algebra 1 students learning linear functions. Please see the PREVIEWS for additional information.INCLUDED RESOURCES:Graphing Prop$42.00$58.00Save $16.00
- This curriculum bundle includes a variety of activities, assessments, games, centers, projects, inquiry lessons, guided notes, and more for teaching Algebra I CCSS standards. This curriculum is centered on discovery learning and engaging activities with real world connections. Lessons help you teac$225.00$403.39Save $178.39
- Engaging and challenging resources to help students understand rates and proportional relationships. This bundle includes the following resources:Intro to Proportional Relationships Discovery LessonMultiple Representations of Proportional Relationships TasksGroup Coloring ChallengeComparing Proport$15.00$23.00Save $8.00
- In this big bundle are over 40 resources for 7th grade math, including card sorts, games, projects, group activities, and more! I create activities that are both rigorous and engaging. Please look through the included resources to see all that you will get.Thank you for your interest in this resou$90.00$132.94Save $42.94
- This curriculum for the entire year of eighth grade includes a variety of activities, assessments, games, projects, guided notes, inquiry lessons, group work, reference posters, and more based on Common Core math standards. This curriculum is centered on discovery learning and engaging activities w$230.00$356.93Save $126.93
- This mega bundle is packed with engaging and challenging Algebra I and 8th grade math resources for the whole year. A variety of activities, discovery learning, assessments, games, projects, guided notes, and more are included for teaching Algebra I to 8th graders. The resources cover all 8th grad$350.00$573.87Save $223.87
8 activity sheets that each include:
- a story
- a graph
- a table
- constant of proportionality
- an equation
- a space for students to write their own question and answer.
Each sheet provides just enough information so students can figure out the rest!
A blank template is included as well so students can create their own proportional relationship.
Multiple representations are a great way to add rigor to your lesson. Students are challenged to show their understanding in multiple ways.
These worksheets can be used as partner work or individual work. Or, place them inside dry erase sleeves and let students use dry erase markers on each one. They work great as an assessment too.
The sheets vary in difficulty, so you could use them throughout your unit or use them to differentiate.
Answer keys are included.