Also included in
- Find rigorous and well-crafted proportionality, ratio, rate, and percent proportions materials that are perfect for your students! Between the resources in this bundle, you will find real-word word problems, strip diagrams (tape models), ratio tables, graphs, and models to help your students fully$24.00$31.75Save $7.75
- A bundle of low prep, highly engaging, and academically relevant printable and digital interactive math notebook materials for your 6th grade curriculum? Yes... here it is! This year long bundle is a huge value for any Common Core or Texas TEKS sixth grade math classroom.How is this bundle different$47.00$87.25Save $40.25
- This is a growing bundle! Although it is not yet complete, as new resources are added, you will be able to download an updated file with all the new items at no additional cost.These materials support learners in 6th grade math with centers and stations activities, interactive notebook materials, fo$111.00$182.00Save $71.00
Introduce, practice, and assess proportional relationships with this comprehensive interactive notebook set. This set includes information on multiple representations to solve and represent proportions including patterns, physical models, ratio tables, graphing, tape diagrams, and equations. Three methods for solving equations is covered: scale factor, unit rate, and cross product equations. Two test prep style quizzes are also included to use with your students as practice or formative assessment.
A 100% Digital Student Interactive Notebook is included! Use with Google Slides to work with your students while distance learning!
Half-Page Notes included:
- Introduction to Proportionality
- Ratio Tables
- Graphing Proportionality
- Tape Diagrams for Proportionality
- Qualitative Proportionality
- Quantitative Proportionality (Proportion Equations)
Practice Activities included:
- Multiple Representations of Proportionality Word Problems
- Solving Proportion Equations Practice
- Matching Proportion Word Problems to Equations
- Representations of Proportionality (4-questions)
- Proportionality (5-questions)
There is also a teacher guide to help you get set up and a full answer key! Check out the preview to see everything included!
Texas teachers, this set is fully aligned to TEKS 6.4B and TEKS 6.5A! This set is also aligned to CCSS 6.RP.A.3 and 6.RP.A.3a.
Are you a Texas teacher? Buy in the 6th Grade Texas TEKS Bundle to SAVE!
More from Leaf and STEM Learning online
© LD Helfer, 2018 All Rights Reserved
This item is also bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.