Also included in
- Here's a bundle of my digital mosaics! Some have printable versions as well. These are easy to assign to your class (share a "can edit" link) and a fun collaborative way to bring your class together whether learning in a classroom or from home! Enjoy 50% off the sum of their individual prices! T$67.08$134.15Save $67.07
Engage your whole class in a fun digital assignment that combines collaborative motivation with individual accountability.
Check out this walk-through video for a quick overview of this task.
Each student's problem set is different from the others, and contains 12 proportion questions. Half have a 'nice' vertical or horizontal multiplication constant of proportionality, and half lean toward cross multiplication giving a decimal answer.
- .pdf with the ‘save a copy’ link and instructions to share with your students.
- Great for distance learning
- The mosaic is a single shared Google Sheets file (easy organization; no emailing or handing in work)
- Every student has a unique set of problems. Copying is not an option!
- Instant feedback for the student: Green "Correct" or red "Try Again" upon submitting an answer
- Easy assessment for you! Percentages calculated live, recorded on a hidden sheet that you can view.
- A YouTube help video is linked on each student's sheet for convenience. You can set/change this.
- Option to auto-colour sections of the mosaic, if you are a student or two short of the class size.
- This product is designed to work on a computer or tablet, not on phones.
- Calculate the missing part of proportion equation using an appropriate strategy (vertical or 'within' pattern, horizontal or 'between' pattern, cross multiplication)
- Builds core skills needed for solving word problems and trigonometry problem boiling down to a proportion
To check out my paper math mosaics, check out my Math Mosaic directory, sorted by topic.
Feedback, Rating, and Followership on TpT are greatly appreciated!
I’d love hear any suggestions and frontline stories have to share.
Thanks for checking this out, I think you’ll love it