This bundle includes every resource I have created for my 7th grade Ratios and Proportions unit including Percents.
- A 6 page resource that breaks each common core standard down into 4 types of questioning: Compute, Justify, Apply and Create. Great for differentiation. ($3.50)
- Multiple Choice comprehensive exam and study guide aligned to common core. Questions are creative, and will truly show student mastery of the 7th grade common core standards. ($2.99)
-Power Point with review questions on ratios, percents and proportions. Can be used as warm-up questions, exit questions, or an end of unit review. ($1.99)
- An eight page review packet that assesses each common core standard separately. Can be used as review, or independent practice. Questions vary in difficulty, and will push students to develop a deep understanding of the content. ($1.99)
- Flash Cards with definitions and pictures for each vocabulary word taught during this unit.
- 3 quizzes to use throughout the unit. Questions vary in difficulty and will push students to use critical thinking skills. ($6.00)
- 3 sets of task cards on Similar Figures/Scale Drawings, Unit Rate/Constant of Proportionality, and Percents. Total of 89 task cards and riddle sheets to allow students to check their answers. ($6.00)
- 3 power point presentations and corresponding worksheets that are fun and interactive, and will teach students about ratios, proportional reasoning and similar figures. (6.00)
- 10+ worksheets and resources to use as guided practice and independent practice. ($15.00)
All resources were created to develop a deep understanding of the content. Students will explore the concepts in a variety of ways. By purchasing this resource, you will have a great variety of resources to use during the unit, and you can be sure that you are preparing your students to master the common core standards.
Answer keys are included for most resources.