Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
69.19 MB | 75+ pages
This bundle includes every resource I have created for my 7th grade Ratios and Proportions unit including Percents.
- A 6 page resource that breaks each common core standard down into 4 types of questioning: Compute, Justify, Apply and Create. Great for differentiation. ($3.50)
- Multiple Choice comprehensive exam and study guide aligned to common core. Questions are creative, and will truly show student mastery of the 7th grade common core standards. ($2.99)
-Power Point with review questions on ratios, percents and proportions. Can be used as warm-up questions, exit questions, or an end of unit review. ($1.99)
- An eight page review packet that assesses each common core standard separately. Can be used as review, or independent practice. Questions vary in difficulty, and will push students to develop a deep understanding of the content. ($1.99)
- Flash Cards with definitions and pictures for each vocabulary word taught during this unit.
- 3 quizzes to use throughout the unit. Questions vary in difficulty and will push students to use critical thinking skills. ($6.00)
- 3 sets of task cards on Similar Figures/Scale Drawings, Unit Rate/Constant of Proportionality, and Percents. Total of 89 task cards and riddle sheets to allow students to check their answers. ($6.00)
- 3 power point presentations and corresponding worksheets that are fun and interactive, and will teach students about ratios, proportional reasoning and similar figures. (6.00)
- 10+ worksheets and resources to use as guided practice and independent practice. ($15.00)
All resources were created to develop a deep understanding of the content. Students will explore the concepts in a variety of ways. By purchasing this resource, you will have a great variety of resources to use during the unit, and you can be sure that you are preparing your students to master the common core standards.