Students will learn about the benefits of wetland areas, the threats facing them, and what can be done to protect and conserve them.
- identify and describe the benefits of wetland areas
- demonstrate the benefits of a wetland through experimentation
- identify ways our wetland areas are being diminished
- determine the effects of a diminished wetland to a life form in it
- research a conservation organization to learn how they protect and conserve wetlands
- design a T-shirt that promotes wetland conservation
Suggestions for differentiation are also included so that all students can be successful in the learning environment.