Also included in
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ All resources are available in digital and printable formats! Perfect for distance learning! This is a growing bundle of teaching resources covering protein synthesis and all products can be successfully used inside or out of the classroom. All answer keys Included!✈️ PERFECT FOR DISTANCE LEARN$21.11$23.46Save $2.35
- ⭐⭐⭐ GROWING BUNDLE! SAVE $$$ and get future added products FREE!Now 14 engaging resources including webquests, graphic organizers, video guides, PowerPoint lessons with notes, Boom cards, Kahoot, board game, and puzzle. Check out the previews to learn more.✈️ Most products in this growing bundle are$49.99$60.24Save $10.25
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Now 105 Digital & Printable Biology Resources and Growing! (This bundle began with 55!) Get this bundle before more products are added and the price is increased! You get ALL products added in the future to this bundle for FREE FOR LIFE! Everything is this bundle can be completed onli$388.76$488.75Save $99.99
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Digital and Printable! Keys are Included! This growing bundle of video handouts are made to accompany the amazing biology videos created by The Amoeba Sisters on YouTube. These handouts, made by Science Is Real, are designated for standard and lower-level biology students.They include two pa$79.99$90.00Save $10.01
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Digital and Printable! Key Included! This video handout is for the Protein Synthesis video made by The Amoeba Sisters and hosted on YouTube. This handout was not made by the Amoeba Sisters. These handouts, made by Science Is Real, are . They include 2 pages of questions that are differentiated for beginning biology students.
All video handouts in this series include:
-Multiple Choice Questions in order of the video
-A Mix of Crossword Puzzles, Matching, Labeling Diagrams, True or False Questions and/or Graphic Organizers
✈️ Printable & Digital - Perfect for Distance Learning
Note: this product is not made by the Amoeba Sisters. It uses a video that was created by The Amoeba Sisters on YouTube.
⭐ The Video Includes the Following Topics ⭐
-Importance of Proteins
-Introduction to RNA
-Steps of Protein Synthesis
-Introduction to the mRNA Codon Chart
➼ You can preview the video HERE
The digital version is in Google Slides with clickable video link and pre-formatted text boxes that your students can type directly into.
☆ Click on the Preview for a High-Resolution Look at this Handout!
❤️ CLICK TO FOLLOW SCIENCE IS REAL!
Get Discounts & Freebies!
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
-By purchasing this product, you agree not to share this item and use it for personal use only. You will not post it on public websites or share with your coworkers or peers.