This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class. These pages help students understand the proteins in our food, amino acids, polypeptides, types of bonds in proteins, levels of protein structure, and categories of amino acids.
I have designed this so that it could be used in several different levels of biology:
* The "Proteins in Our Food" page is meant to be used as an introduction to proteins in honors and regular level classes and a stand alone page in a basic level class.
* The Amino Acids and Polypeptides page is an add-on page for honors/regular level classes to help you showcase how amino acids, peptide bonds, and polypeptides all work together. You can show different types of amino acids and why they're important.
* The Protein Structure page could be used in all levels, you can just vary the information that you fill in on your own answer key page on the projector. You can put more or less on it, depending on what your class focus is.
This doodle diagram set is part of a money-saving growing bundle you can find by clicking here.
This topic is usually introduced in the biochemistry unit of biology class.
Please see the preview and read the description carefully to see what is included:
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (3 pages: Proteins in Our Food, Amino Acids/Polypeptides, Protein Structure)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (4 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (3 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same 3 student pages)
* Three different pages with exit tickets (1/4 page size). I also include an answer key for teachers for these exit tickets.
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!
(C) Bethany Lau
All Rights Reserved.