Also included in
- This World History PowerPoint bundle includes presentations, Google Slides, guided notes worksheets, and flipped classroom videos to cover World History from Classical Asia through the Age of Enlightenment. Each PowerPoint file includes a Guided Notes worksheet that students use to follow along with$62.00$71.99Save $9.99
This thorough Protestant Reformation lesson includes a visually-engaging PowerPoint, flipped classroom video, guided notes, and a Google Slides presentation!
The presentation covers everything your students need to know about the Reformation! Each of the 29 slides feature fantastic visuals, easy-to-understand notes, and essential information based on state standards!
All of the following Protestant Reformation events, people, and topics are covered:
- Causes of the Reformation
- Early reformers (Huss & Wycliffe)
- Renaissance ideas
- Martin Luther & the 95 Theses
- The Edict of Worms
- Henry VIII
- John Calvin & Predestination
- John Knox & Presbyterianism
- Anabaptists and more!
This is a very thorough overview and an excellent way to cover everything about the Protestant Reformation. It even includes a warm up and exit ticket for your students to complete. The slides will keep your students engaged and allow you to ensure they know everything you need to cover. A Google Slides presentation is also included if you prefer that version.
The included guided notes outline worksheets make following along simple for your students.
The flipped classroom video is perfect for showing your students, assigning for homework, posting for absent students to watch, or just using yourself to prep for the lesson!
If you are looking for a simpler presentation with interactive notebook pop-ups and foldables - see this Protestant Revolution Pop Up Notes & Lesson Plan.
Thanks for looking!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook for updates, giveaways, links and more!