Protists Project - Classification and Taxonomy
Students use their knowledge of kingdom protista - plant-like, animal-like and fungus-like protists to create a miniature poster. Students are assigned a protist or may choose their own. Then, they research the answers to specific questions about that protist and create an informational poster to share with the class. Students must also correctly place the organism in the correct protist category. This product is also found in our Life Science Curriculum Classification Unit Bundle
What students do:
* Research an assigned or chosen protist.
* Create an informational poster about the protist that they share with the class.
* Correctly place the protist into one of the following categories: plant-like, animal-like or fungus-like.
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Classification Vocabulary Lesson
- Classification Task Cards
- Classification Cootie Catcher Study Tool
- Classification Interactive Notebook Six Kingdoms Puzzle
- Classification Word Wall
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Classification: Protista Mini-Poster Project by © 2015 Getting Nerdy