This self-grading digital assignment provides students with practice proving that two triangles are similar using the Angle-Angle Similarity Postulate, Side-Angle-Side Similarity Theorem, and Side-Side-Side Similarity Theorem. The last 3 questions also require students to find the missing value included in a side length. These questions require proportional reasoning and solving quadratics.
Question types include: "multiple-choice" and "short- response".
TpT will automatically add this form & file to your drive. You will also receive a PDF document that includes the exact same questions as the Google Form.
I use these assignments as class work or homework. I usually print the PDF for students to use before or while they complete the form. They are then allowed to use this form to make correction on questions they got wrong and turn in to me for partial credit back.
This assignment is included in the following bundles:
- Unit 7: Similarity- digital resources for use with Google Forms
- GEOMETRY BUNDLE- digital resources for use with Google Forms
Check out some of my other Google Form bundles:
- 8th Grade Math/ Pre-Algebra Google Forms Digital Homework BUNDLE
- Algebra 1 SEMESTER 1 Google Forms Digital Homework BUNDLE
- Algebra 1 SEMESTER 2 Google Forms Digital Homework BUNDLE
You may also be interested in some of my foldable bundles:
- The Ultimate Foldable & Activity Bundle for 5TH GRADE MATH
- The Ultimate Foldable & Activity Bundle for 6TH GRADE MATH
- The Ultimate Foldable & Activity Bundle for 7TH GRADE MATH
- The Ultimate Foldable & Activity Bundle for 8TH GRADE MATH/ PRE-ALGEBRA
- The Ultimate Foldable & Activity Bundle for PRE-ALGEBRA/ ALGEBRA 1
- The Ultimate Foldable Bundle for GEOMETRY
- The Ultimate Foldable Bundle for ALGEBRA 2
Questions or comments? Please email me at: