Students create a calendar page for their birthday month, label it appropriately, and answer various questions in Spanish, about their month. Included is a project explanation, rubric, blank calendar page and student example of the calendar page. This project assesses knowledge of days, months, numbers, seasons, expressing age and origin, but is on a Word doc. so it can be edited.
The following questions are provided in Spanish. Students are also given how their answers should be set up in English. They just need to put them into Spanish.
1. What day is the 1st?
2. How many days does the month have?
3. When is your birthday?
4. When is the birthday of the famous person?
5. Where is he/she from?
6. How old is he/she?
7. When is each holiday?
8. What season is during this month in the northern hemisphere?
9. What season is during this month in the southern hemisphere?
10. What month is before this month?
11. What month is after this month?