This highly visual and informative informational text and infographic is a great way to “enlighten” your students on the practice of meditation. Text focuses on three types of meditation, Transcendental, Mindfulness, and Breath
as well as its benefits and how to practice. This is a great addition to your altered states of consciousness unit in psychology! This can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment.
Save some money
by getting this product with the entire unit including PowerPoints, worksheets, lesson plans, project, review and assessment. Go to Consciousness Unit Bundled - Worksheets, PPTs, Projects, Plans & Assessment
• Psychoactive Drug Brochure
• Consciousness Psychology PowerPoint with Video Clips
• Sleep and Dreams Project
• Psychology's Sleep and Dreams Journal
• Sleep: CNN Special with Dr. Sanjay Gupta Video Guide
• Consciousness Crossword Puzzle Review
• Consciousness Unit Bundled - Worksheets, PPTs, Projects, Plans & Assessment
More stuff on the way! Follow me
to be the first to know about new products! Also, follow me on Pinterest at Psychology TpT Store
or at Psychology Lesson Ideas!
Altered States of Consciousness