Psychology: Consciousness - Psychoactive Drug Brochure
Drugs that affect states of consciousness are called psychoactive drugs. This psychoactive drug brochure project gives students an opportunity to research psychoactive drugs and their effects on the brain. Included is a research guide and rubric for a brochure that will focus on one of the three psychoactive drugs, depressants, stimulants and hallucinogens. You assign the category, or students sign up(a sign up sheet is included). Product includes a PDF and an editable Microsoft Word document for customization for your class.
Save some money
by getting this product with the entire unit including PowerPoints, worksheets, lesson plans, project, review and assessment. Go to Consciousness Unit Bundled - Worksheets, PPTs, Projects, Plans & Assessment
• Sleep and Dreams Project
• Consciousness Psychology PowerPoint with Video Clips
• Psychology's Sleep and Dreams Journal
• Sleep: CNN Special with Dr. Sanjay Gupta Video Guide
• Consciousness - Meditation Informational Text & Infographic
• Consciousness Crossword Puzzle Review
• Consciousness Unit Bundled - Worksheets, PPTs, Projects, Plans & Assessment
More stuff on the way! Follow me
to be the first to know about new products! Also, follow me on Pinterest at Psychology TpT Store
or at Psychology Lesson Ideas!
Altered States of Consciousness