Psychology: Consciousness - Sleep and Dreams Journal
Student’s create a five day sleep journal in order to record their hours of sleep and “follow their dreams.” Assignment comes with journal template, assignment and directions handout, PowerPoint directions and a dream interpretation assignment to be given after journal completion. This fun and engaging project designed for students to become more aware of their sleeping habits and perhaps their dreams. Concepts include, Sigmund Freud’s theory of dreams, manifest content, and latent content.
Save some money
by getting this product with the entire unit including PowerPoints, worksheets, lesson plans, project, review and assessment. Go to Consciousness Unit Bundled - Worksheets, PPTs, Projects, Plans & Assessment
• Psychoactive Drug Brochure
• Consciousness Psychology PowerPoint with Video Clips
• Sleep and Dreams Project
• Sleep: CNN Special with Dr. Sanjay Gupta Video Guide
• Consciousness - Meditation Informational Text & Infographic
• Consciousness Crossword Puzzle Review
• Consciousness Unit Bundled - Worksheets, PPTs, Projects, Plans & Assessment
More stuff on the way! Follow me
to be the first to know about new products! Also, follow me on Pinterest at Psychology TpT Store
or at Psychology Lesson Ideas!
Altered States of Consciousness