Psychology: Entire Psychological Disorders Unit
- PowerPoint with video links, presenter notes, worksheets, role-play, warmups,crossword puzzle review and editable assessment, are all bound together by daily lesson plans. This unit has everything you need to teach all about psychological disorders. Detailed lesson plans make no prep necessary. 9-12 days worth of lessons also include a couple of online videos for a deeper understanding of disorders. I have used this for both AP Psychology and regular classes. Each lesson begins with a warm-up, PowerPoint lecture, a review handout or activity and an exit ticket. Unit ends with a role play review activity and assessment that covers everything from the unit. Psychological Disorders PowerPoints
include presenter notes that guide you through Powerpoint lectures and Youtube video links that illustrate real life examples of concepts.
Snag this unit and Methods of Therapies Unit
, by Clicking here.
What is a Psychological Disorder?
- Phobic Disorders
- Panic Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Stress Disorders
- Dissociative Amnesia
- Dissociative Fugue
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Depersonalization Disorder
- Conversion Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Schizoid Personality Disorder
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Avoidant Personality Disorder
Plus Psychological Explanations for all - Psychodynamic, Learning, Biological approaches.
Finals are just around the corner. Review with Psycho Jeopardy - Disorders & Therapy
Next Stop Methods of Therapy Unit
Check out these other Psych Units:
Theories of Personality Unit
Methods of Therapy Unit
Stress and Health Unit
Always more fun to come.
Be the first to be know about new stuff by clicking "Follow Me" on this page. Also, find me on Pinterest at Burt Brocks's Teaching Psychology on Pinterest
or Burt's TpT Psychology Store.
And follow Teaching Psychology on Facebook.
Psychological Disorders Lesson Plan
Mental Disorders Lesson Plan
Intro to Psych