Also included in
- This is an evolving bundle. Please read the product description carefully to understand which resources are included and which have not yet been added.By customer request, Entire Psychology Store Evolving Bundle has everything I have developed for Psychology since my store has been opened. It consis$143.77$225.30Save $81.53
covers everything you need to teach your students about the Thinking and Language unit. Bundle includes Thinking and Language PowerPoints with video clips and presenter notes, worksheets/activities, warmups, video and video guide, crossword review, Kahoot! review, assessment and daily lesson plans. Detailed lesson plans make no prep necessary, just copy/paste into your lesson plans. Everything is usable. Everything is planned. This is the complete package. I have used this for both AP Psychology and regular classes. Each lesson begins with a warm-up, PowerPoint lectures, a review handout or activity and an exit ticket. PowerPoints include presenter notes that guide you through PowerPoint lectures and short video clips.
** Added versions of worksheets for distance learning
Sternberg’s Five Components of Creativity
- one word stage
- two word stage
- telegraphic speech
Learning Theory approach to language
Nativist Approach to language - innate processes
Language Acquisition Device(LAD)
Washoe and Kanzi
• Daily Lesson Plans - Copy/Paste into yours!
• Warmup and Exit Tickets PowerPoints
• Psychology Algorithms v. Heuristics Review and Practice + Google Classroom version for distance learning
• Psychology Problems with Problem Solving Review and Practice + Google Classroom version for distance learning
• The Creative Brain: How insight Works Video Guide + Google Classroom version for distance learning
• Stages of Language Development Comic Strip Design + Google Classroom version for distance learning
• Theories of Language Development Theories Review and Practice + Google Classroom version
• Thinking and Language Crossword Review + Keyless Pdf version for distance learning
• Editable assessment/test
• Plus extras!
More on the way! “☆ Follow” me to be the first to know about new products and free stuff. Find me on Pinterest! And follow me on Teaching Psychology on Facebook, Teaching History on Facebook and now on instagram!
High School Psychology